Hi, this is Tim Mallon and Brad Linberg. Over the past two decades we have made a lot of websites. And we have also made a lot of recipes. After building websites for hundreds of clients we started to notice a pattern.
We realized most people:
- Need to get a small business website or blog up and running quickly
- Don’t have a $10,000-15,000 budget
- Want a website they can easily update themselves
We also realized times have changed and there are now lots of great tools online to help you build a website.
- How do you know what the best tools are to create a website?
- Are those tools simple enough to use if you don’t have web design experience?
- Can a website really cost less than $200 to get up and running?
So we thought: Wouldn’t it be nice to have a guide we could give to clients that can’t afford an expensive website? A guide that is as simple to follow as a recipe?
That’s where we come in. We scoured all the best website tools and put together a simple guide that’s easy to follow on how to build a WordPress website.
Even if you paid a web designer to build a website with these same tools you might still pay $1,000-$5,000 for the hours of service.
Imagine having your own website, where you have complete control, up and running in about an hour for only a couple hundred bucks!
Check out our simple guide to get started today.
Have a Question?
Check out our Questions Page to see the most frequently asked questions we get. If you still have a question, feel free to reach out here and send us a message.